[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Reading through the Transcript...Cesar Milan

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 18:18:51 -0400

    I know that laws are made for the law abiding, for the ones who
already respect community and the rights of others--those of us who keep
losing more and more of our rights to those who have no respect for life
of any kind, animal or human.  Legislators can't control those people,
but they have to "look good," so they make laws that will put a bigger
burden on the law abiding...it's all about control.
    That book you mentioned earlier today "The Mark of the Beast,"
well...the idea is explained well in the Book of
Revelations...........and yes, it always sounded farfetched...until now.
Peggy