[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Read the posts on the website sent in about the surgical implant to the corgi gone bad...

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Kris.Christian@xxxxxxxxx, Show List GSD <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:39:53 -0800

This is why the emphasis is turning to education when there is a
breathing space between AR instigated legislation.   Each person who
"knows better' should take a few moments to call their local
politician (start small), make an appointment, get a like minded
friend and spend some time educating them.   Writing letters is good,
taking a moment in the supermarket is priceless.

I read the comments and was glad to see as the day went on, that more
educated people started commenting.

Stormy