[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Read if you can...carefully

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jun 2010 13:16:29 -0700

Geesh, Barbara, your posts are READ, always.  If people want to
respond with their own opinions on my legislation posts, I would be
very grateful!  People like to give their opinions, I doubt that it is
personal.  I looked up your city, looked up the author of the books
you mentioned.  I just chose, THOSE times, not to make a comment.  My
daughter recently bought a condo in FL (just for vacations now, retire
later) and I'm always interested in info about the state!   (I keep
telling her anything negative that I can find, hoping she'll head west
rather than east!!! LOLOL)

Relax and keep posting, they start dialogues.

Stormy