[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Read and believe

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:52:31 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/2009 6:20:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ELG440@xxxxxxx writes:
I guess  this is all we need to know. The response line, or the signature
line does not always accurately reflect the person who is responding. As a
matter  of fact, I guess we don't even know if the person who signs  it,
does.

Evan Ginsburg

Constant Contact sent the email for Tish, with all their regular
mombo-jombo as signature.
I doubt it was meant as any kind of an endorsement, just the way their
emails go out.

I think if there is a question about Tish, people should ask Tish directly,
 instead of trying to create a problem.

Ileana