[ SHOWGSD-L ] Read and believe

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 18:19:29 EDT

In a message dated 9/3/09 12:38:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:
Actually, the address is in the Constant Contact format field,  not  part
of
the candidate's email

I guess this is all we need to know. The response line, or the signature
line does not always accuratly reflect the person who is responding. As a
matter  of fact, I guess we don't even know if the person who signs it, does.

Evan Ginsburg
Endorsed by Barack Obama
President of The United States of America
A credit to his race
Not a Muslim
Born in the USA