[ SHOWGSD-L ] Reach For The Stars

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:46:41 EDT

As a member of the GSDCAâ??s AWARD OF EXCELLENCE Committee, I am thrilled to
tell you all that we have two new AOE recipients for 2009.  Since the
inception of the AOE, there have only been 73 German Shepherds who have
qualified for this most prestigious recognition of their conformation,
intelligence, health  and versatility.  Of those 73, ten were Grand  Victors,
including
two double Grand Victors, and four were winners of the title  of Grand
Victrix.  While it is the dog who receives the title of AOE, we  would like to
commend, congratulate and thank all the breeders and owners of  these most
amazing German Shepherds; without them, the dogsâ?? achievements would  not
have
been possible.

Our two newest AWARD OF EXCELLENCE recipients are:

1.  2005 Grand Victrix CH Falconâ??s Welove Liberty RN, TC, OFA  (H&E)
Breeders:  Pamela Stoesser, Jane Kerner and Jeffrey  Moebius
Owners:  Pamela Stoesser and Jane Kerner

2.  Sel CH Mechanical Bull of Edan ROM** (**Pending GSDCA  confirmation),
RN, TC, OFA (H&E)
Breeders/Owners:  Ann Schultz and  Christina Szparaga

Again, congratulations to our two new AOEs and we look forward to next  year
â??s â??cream of the crop!â??
Diane
Diane Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog