[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re; waste of time speaking up...

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Anne Utter'" <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>, "'showgsd-l'" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 16:39:53 -0700

"Deny others the privilege of voting"....??  When did I say that?
Why would I want to do that......??

Taking away or making faults in our Breed Standard LESS of a fault
is not lowering the bar??   Do you feel the same about light eyes,
bad ears...ring tails...white legs..no saddles on black and tans??
NONE of those affect their health or work ethic...but just have
to do with the appearance of a German Shepherd Dog.
The two are OK...the others not?

Definitely time for me to give it up.....

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com