[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ] Re: The National

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "CDRHVN@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 22:25:50 -0400

Maybe the membership should strike and not enter their dogs.When only a few
dogs show up and the club loses a lot of money maybe this will sway their
minds. why is everyone giving into the board. Don't the membership have
a voice in this?

In a message dated 8/3/2015 6:45:47 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

The problem is the Board will not listen.
We raised CAIN to try to get them not to have it in St. Louis for THREE
stinkin' years...but it WILL
be in St. Louis this year again...and next.

Some of us had to get a petition up last time to get them have it in
Denver last time or it would have
been in St. Louis then!! They were not happy with us then..........
<G>
This Board is much like our big Government......they don't listen to the
people....

Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com