[ SHOWGSD-L ] ] Re: Room for our Standard.

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 21:24:10 -0800

Well....admittedly I think we have all said some non flattering comments
about
some Breeds that barely navigate like a dog ....let alone look like a dog
and
drool their way through life with coats that have to be wrapped, braided or
shaved and wrinkles that must be cleaned and eyes popped back into their
socket....<G>   Nuff said.

G'night..........

Carolyn  marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.marhaven.com

From: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "scenecrest geo" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, January 27, 2013, 12:06 AM

Gee, Theresa, you must not go to the same shows I go to.  Michigan has some
pretty outstanding dogs and many specialty and all breed judges have thought
so too. <G>

Ann
www.edangsd.com