[ SHOWGSD-L ] ] Re: PICTURES pros & cons

  • From: "Cyndi Flautt" <caretti@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <TISHW@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 19:37:27 -0500

I have to agree with the effect on the Review....I'm also concerned that we
will be bombarded with not only folks "advertising" with pictures.  If you
have a brag, you follow up with a picture....Is this the mission of the
list?  It wasn't that long ago that we were told not to even advertise
website updates.......There are so many people on this list, enjoying our
GSD's in different ways.....Some will love the "fun" pics, some will not....
some will be interested mainly in show pics...some will not....some will
want mainly to read about issues...health...breeding...parent club...etc,
and not deal with pictures at all.......If the majority wants to do the
picture thing, despite the effect on the Review, may I respectfully request
that there be a list "picture site"...one where you could post fun pics,
puppy shots, show wins, moving shots, etc....Then each person could go to
that section and view the type of picture he or she is interested in....and
the list could remain a place for discussion, announcements, etc.

Cyndi

www.carettigsd.com <http://www.carettigsd.com/>

  _____