[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Re National PLACINGS

  • From: amidon@xxxxxxxxx (Barbara or DTA Amidon)
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:43:38 -0500

My winners dog has the most beautiful strong head and beautiful red
color..Topline dark eyes clean coming and going NO LIFTING..A total
package.He won by a head...I think maybe 3 generations back he went back
to one of my dogs..Would I own him you bet,,I also love the open the
12-18 in fact all of my winners..So many have complimented my Judging
..So I guess it was time to have the nasty ones show their true
colors..This is the reason people are getting out no other reason..There
are still so many great people Cappy Gloria Sharlonna Kathy I felt the
respect and love ..Thank you to my friends for your class and being
there for me..I had fun I thank my lovely daughter who nevers says an
unkind word ..Is a class act herself..But then manners are taught arent
they..Many thanks to Evan for all his work..another who is KIND..and
Bill Pffeiffer for all his hard work..Putting on a National is not for
the lazy..Thanks for a great facitlity I wish I had met many on the list
but being in the ring all day you do not get the chance..Karin Wagner
and Tom Mesdag are the best ring stewarts possible.Thank you Barbara
where God is present in all aspects of my life

http://www.geocities.com/amberkennel