[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re National Ditty ideas

  • From: "Pat Evans" <rebearmac1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 16:34:13 -0500

Kathy said "How about buttons that say "If I ran over/into you I am sorry"

I think we should have shirts made up and sell them at the national.  Then
Kathy thought of this on the T-shirts "Put "OOPS Sorry " on the front....and
on the back "CAUTION DOUBLER PRONE TO QUICK STARTS AND STOPS STAY BACK 100
FEET"

I love it.  We could maybe use the funds for doubler handler injuries (or
thepeople they enter) or maybe even for helping rescues.

We have plenty time to get this going that is if anyone is interested.

Pat Evans Insite Shepherds CH Winsome Impressive V Saxony CGC "Beastie"
Winsome's Rebear McIntire  "Reba" Insite's Bear with Me Winsome "Jack"
Insite's Stark Raven Mad "Raven"

Don't get caught with egg on your face. Play Chicktionary! [1]

--- Links ---
   1 http://g.msn.com/8HMAENUS/2731??PS=47575