[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: : Re: MAN ACCUSED OF DRUGGING DOG IN SHOW COMPETITION

  • From: Stormy Hope <Stormy435@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Apr 2011 07:39:34 -0700

Mike has posted that he mis-read the original post.

The man accused of drugging the dog has been cited, and I hope that we
can get updates to follow the story.  As Pam said, let's watch our
dogs.  I have been in some grooming areas where it's a mad house with
last minute rushes to the rings, and "Watch my dogs, will you?"  as
the handler runs out with a dog under each arm.  Please watch each
other.  I've seen dogs in x-pens and crates at specialities left
unattended for quite some time.   Of course "WE" wouldn't do bad
things, would WE?  hmmmpf

Coffeeeeeee

Stormy