[ SHOWGSD-L ] ] Re: How Much is the Puppy in the Window?

  • From: Ann Mariano <brittaleahnasa@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, misshereford@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, 'GSD Showlist' <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 07:18:46 -0700 (PDT)

Pets on Limited Registration out of Champion/OFAed Certified parents (dam and
sire) on a spay/neuter contract $1750, if one of the parents are not Champion
titled $1500.  I give a 2year guarantee against Moderate/Sever Hip Dysplasia
and Grade 2/3 Elbow Dysplasia.

  Show..I usually keep my show picks for myself, and on occassion placed with
friends.  I would place same price as my pet, on a co-own if it was
friend/someone I trusted.  Price would be more if it was outright, and more
then likely a male, since I am too afraid of my girls going to be strictly
Kennel/breeding animals, and would rather place show females in  pet homes
where I know they'd be loved.

Ann Marie
  www.geocities.com/amarigermanshepherds/Amari.html
  Home of Ch Fairway's Leah v Nadelwald TC OFA
R/Best in Futurity Ch Amari's Ava Gardner TC OFA
Ch Amari's Beware of Foxy Roxy CGC (Group placer)
  Breeder/Owner of
  Ch Amari's Bandit of Broadcreek (Multiple Group Placer)
  Amari's Cinderlla von Hornberger (pointed @ 11 months)

Building a website is a piece of cake.