[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ] Re: Hold your blood pressure, have a look!!!

  • From: acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (showgsd-l)
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 21:20:46 +0000

Cindy: You just pointed out something that I wasn't even considering in this
whole equation. I feel like
an idiot not thinking about the adult dogs. It really hit home. I have a boy
that is ten and another who is seven (who is still doing his thing) and they
both sleep in my room or roam the house at night.
Your thought really doubles the pain for me and doubles my outrage!
I hope his place in hell is guarded by those dogs, and they never let him out!

Tony C

From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>

You know as weird as it is to say the puppies aren't what really bugs me about
all of this....it's all the breeding stock.  What happens to them once they
pass their breeding years, or if they get pyo, or are just not producers.  Are
you telling me these commercial breeders are finding good homes for their
retired breeding veterans.  Do they offer awards and recognition to their top
producers and hold them in the highest asteem.  Do they get to sleep on their
owners bed at night and spend their final years blissfully dreaming of all
their dozens of offspring and wonder where they are in the world.

I'm not positive, but my guess is that they get a nice bullet in the head if
they are lucky and if they are unlucky they are sent to these "dog auctions"
with an "all sales final" policy to wring that last bit of $$$$ out of them.
And once the new owners find out they've been scammed....who do you think they
take it out on?

The Hunte Corporation supports this industry, so no matter how he tries to
clean it up....the stench is still there.

Cindy
cinosamgsd.com

"Newfoundland dogs are good to save children from drowning, but you must have a
pond of water handy and a child, or else there will be no profit in boarding a
Newfoundland." - Josh Billings

acorreia1043@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
......"this little puppy went to market...........this little puppy stayed
home".........
Carolyn: Brillant and so appropriate. Members should think about what happens
to the
"little puppies who stay home" at Huntes place!
Tony C
From: "Carolyn"

> Considering what this person does for a living......I can't figure why anyone
> is
> "SURPRISED" that he is not truthful?? What am I missing here?
> He literally "FRONTS" for the puppy mills! How hard is that to figure out?
> He makes them look legit by trucking the puppies out of their own feces and
> places them in a "sterile" environment for marketing. Think about it.....
>
> ......"this little puppy went to market...........this little puppy stayed
>
> Carolyn marhaven@xxxxxxx
> www.marhaven.com

Cindy
www.cinosamgsd.com