[ SHOWGSD-L ] ] Re: Eukanuba GSD Booth

  • From: Gail Hardcastle <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:37:22 -0500 (EST)

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: DeBruts@xxxxxxx To:

 There was
  always lots of people at the booth and always a wonderful dog for people to
love on
  and feed (he will probably have to go on a diet) I'm not sure who it was but
  he sure is what our breed is all about, a great representative  for the
  greatest dog in the world.

 I understand that Sheryl was assisted all day by our "Hooter" who was First
American Bred Dog at the National. This made me very proud of Sheryl, Deb and
"In Cahoots". Thanks to you gals and that Hooter guy! Gail