[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re; Eruro Front Extension?

  • From: "Carolyn Martello" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:43:02 -0700

I understand that..........but I thought we were talking about front extension
only
in this thread......according to the subject line.....
( which by the way in my opinion is part of the problem here with our Breed )
i.e......front extension seems to be considered more important than any other
aspect here ...where as you say in Germany it is bite work, progeny groups,
obedience performance...etc.
Here.....it's as if front extension stands alone.....<G>......and yet correct
front extension
can only be as good as the back and rear drive that propels the dog
forward......or
the dog is out of balance and the " illusion" of a front.... is in the pulling
into the leash..

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com