[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Re; Eruro Front Extension?

  • From: Ken Tank <tanksr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2011 11:26:51 -0700

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Depends on who's picking them. You and
I might like some of the lower placing dogs better.
But remember, they are also judged on their bite work and progeny groups.
There might be a super star who is too young to have a progeny group so he
only goes V not VA. Or maybe on that day he didn't do great on his bite
work.
Ken