[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ] Re: 4 Month Rule for Matches/ not for club, it is AKC matter

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: C BRYDEN <crbryden@xxxxxxx>, lebrowngsd@xxxxxxx, cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 21:02:04 -0700 (PDT)

Candee has more class then I. I would have walked in the ring and said What the
heck (very cleaned up) do you guys think you are doing. Your buns are grass and
I'm the lawn mower. I would have said it in a loving way :0)

  Terry
C BRYDEN <crbryden@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  Lee

Thank you for that information, as some of you have asked why something
wasn't done at the beginning of the show. Terry had wondered why the show
wan't stopped then.....

I had to provide proof of my complaint (documentation of the act involved,
letter of complaint and so forth). It isn't as cut and dried as some may
think. There are rules to filing, as you want to make sure that it is done
correctly so that innocent people do not get accused of something they
didn't do.

Candee Bryden

Luggage? GPS? Comic books?