[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ray Johnson Films

  • From: randall chesnut <rchesnut70518@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "rautt75@xxxxxxxxx" <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>, "lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx" <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Oct 2015 23:22:44 +0000 (UTC)

| |

| Thanks Linda for the pleasure of reliving the past.  GOD I'M OLD!Ann you
are so right about Jimmy.  He was one of the best.  Never detracted from his
dog.  They moved almost together as one.  He was a very talented handler in his
day.  It is nice to see the improvements breeders have made over the years,
especially with coupling and rear transmission.Randy Chesnut

| |

| Stationery, an att.net Mail and Paperless Post collaboration |

On Saturday, October 3, 2015 5:49 PM, Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

can't help but notice how Jim Moses matches his stride to the dog's stride.
Maybe not intentional but it makes a beautiful picture in motion.Anne, GA

Sent from Anne's iPad
On Oct 3, 2015, at 5:39 PM, Linda Bankhead <lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Attached is video of some famous GSD's., handlers, and owners. 1960-1970. Ulk,
Pak, Brix, Gengis, Bar, Velvet, Mike, Judd, Igor, Gilligan, Mannix Fran Jo.
Handlers Ray Johnson, Ann Mesdag, Mary Roberts, Bob Penny, Sam Stall, Don
Kille, Jim Moses, Ken Rayner, Jack Ogren Jim Norris, Kim Knoblach. The films
were very old and the quality is poor; but worth the effort.
Thank you Kathy Martin for all of your help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J90S0gpCU_g

--
Lindabankhead44@xxxxxxxxx