[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ray Jacobs

  • From: "Alycia Partei" <frontiergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <SHOWGSD@xxxxxxx>, <laltree@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 19:45:12 -0800

This is indeed a terrible loss for the breed.  Ray was also apart of the
GSDC of Reno.  Though it was only in monetary for the last three years he
still made himself known.  My heart goes out to his family at this time.

I was able to speak to him on occasion about the Marines.

Semper Fi and God Speed my friend!

Alycia Partei