[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw hamburger is not your friend

  • From: Penny & Bill <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 07:45:43 -0400

.I saw the results on my dogs...and I have feed raw every since ...one
thing I can say with
absolute certaincy ( Penny is that a word?)...if you feed kibble...I
pick up far less poop than you do...lol...now lets fight about
something else!.....I miss my kids already!....lol...FB
NO, Flowerboy, the word is certainty (LOL), but I agree with you about
raw.  I almost always agree with you--oh, oh--is it a flaw in my
personality?  <VBG>  Even before my pups' eyes are open, I spoon raw
hamburger and warmed, fresh goat's milk into their mouths.  I have
done this for 35 years with nary a problem.
I have to tell you that I FREEZE then thaw the hamburger, which is
human grade.  And, because I usually have between 5-7 dogs here, I
switch the pups to a good quality kibble when they are five weeks
old.  Right now, "MONSTERS, INC" (the 2 labradors) are on GO NATURAL--
I like it.  No food wars--we all do what we think is right.
Penny in NY