[ SHOWGSD-L ] Raw feeding help

  • From: TLSGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 16:22:39 EDT

Hi all,
I need to know if there is anyone in the Colorado Springs area who  feeds
raw and uses chicken backs.  My sister was here a couple weeks ago  and fed
raw to her dogs, who all gained weight on it, now they are back home and
can't find decent backs.  The ones they found are all trimmed down to  nothing.
 Any help would be GREAT!!!

Terri Stout
_Cresthaven Kennels_ (http://cresthavenkennels.com/)

Be who you say you are.. and say what you  feel .. because those that
matter, don't mind ... and those that mind, don't  matter!

steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1222377099x1201454424/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=
JulystepsfooterNO62)