[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw feeding GSD

  • From: LauraEG@xxxxxxx
  • To: almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 14:09:21 EDT

In a message dated 4/3/2007 1:21:26 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I order  turkey necks, chicken backs, chicken leg quarters and
gizzards...............but you can feed most anything. Beef and lamb is
extremely expensive and i can't afford to feed it to my dogs......A small
amount of liver is good to feed but it is so gross to deal with, a real
mess. I also do buy canned mackeral for a once in a while
treat.............i don't do all the veggies and stuff  though.............so
far it has been great and i can breathe a sigh of  relief that my dogs aren't
going to croak from all the toxins being  found.
Now god forbid if our human meat supply gets  tainted.........

Ok, I think I am climbing in to this boat with the rest of you.  When  you
prepare this, do you do it in a food processor?  Do you cook it?   How much do
you feed to your dogs, how many time each day?

Laura in Chesapeake