[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw diets...

  • From: "chsweetsun" <chsweetsun@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormgategsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 11:30:31 -0500

Wow,
Thank you Jessica.  SUPER web site.  I love feeding Raw.  AND I agree, I think
the dogs fed Raw have better coats, better Engery levels, and better health.
My little ones just had their first meal of Tripe.  YUM, Yum.
Tari Kridler
http://members.aol.com/kridlersgsd & http://members.aol.com/showgsds4sale
Home of 2003 Amer. & Can. GVX Ch. Kridler's Ruby & her father 2 x Sel. Ch.
Kridler's Quno & Free web site for advertising Show German Shepherds.