[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw Hamburger is not your friend

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 19:57:05 -0700 (PDT)

that's another story I won't tell again on the list...lol...thanks for
remembering it!...lol....FB
From: "Edwin Hill" edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have been a RAW feeder for almost seven years now ( I still love you if you
feed your dogs differently)...I have explained why many times on this list and
I won't do it again now, but what I will say is that feeding raw hamburger to
any animal is a risky business....grinding any type of meat creates more
surface area and the grinding process�increases the chances of bacteria and
other troubling things to contaminate the food...most of these bad guys are
killed during the cooking process.....I do feed raw hamburger to my puppies,
but I grind it myself, I have a very powerful almost commercial grade grinder,
I paid about 400 bucks for it about two years ago....I have feed kibble for
more than 30 years...these dogs for the most part lived very good healthy
lives......six years ago I heard about this Raw diet on this very list...I did
my own research...I saw the results on my dogs...and I have feed raw every
since ...one thing I can say with
 absolute certaincy ( Penny is that a word?)...if you feed kibble...I pick up
far less poop than you do...lol...now lets fight about something else!.....I
miss my kids already!....lol...FB

POST is Copyrighted 2008.  All material remains the property of the original

Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.