[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raw Beef Marrow Bones

  • From: Cinosam GSD <cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 08:31:49 -0700 (PDT)

Questions regarding Raw feeding......

What do you all do when you travel with your dogs or send them out with
handlers?  How do you pack a raw diet?

Is it possible to feed kibble and raw.....or do the dogs refuse to eat the
kibble?

I'd like to switch but I need to know what I'm getting myself into.

Thanks in advance.
Cindy
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:

In a message dated 7/28/2005 6:45:36 P.M. Central Standard Time,
PeterCacioppo@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Best buy was one they had at Costco this week: Buy two fresh chickens for
.89 cents a pound and they give you two more chickens for free, with their
Costco coupon of the month. We ended up with 4 pretty decent sized
chickens for only $7.05 total, with the breasts then for us!

As to beef, try your local independent small markets and ask them to set
aside some bones and unused stuff for you; that might work.

By the way, we all still miss you here in California!!!

I miss you guys too! Had the best of times while judging there a couple of
weeks ago.

I found a small market store today, with a REAL butcher, and got my guys
some real bones. Well, they are not talking to me right now, they are way too
busy with their new treats.
I will check into the Costco deal tomorrow, that sounds like a heck of a
deal. Thanks !!

Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original