[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rau strikes again

  • From: "Amy Safdir" <almanya@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <depahld@xxxxxxx>, "Kim McNamara" <klite3gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, "Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2009 12:17:27 -0500

RAU is still in the process of sending out entries, in the mean time we hope
to get the downloadable entries on our PC site working so you all can go and
print them out with ease.
They informed me they were going out Thursday of last week so you all should
be getting them.
Not to worry we will get everyone a form that needs one.
Futurity or Maturity.
We definitely want all the entries we can get our hands on.
Please be patient with the process of switching from Rau to self
superintended shows we are working out some of the bugs and Rau is working
very nicely with us on this.
End result is going to be more money for our regional clubs. But it's going
to take some time and everyone's best patience to improve on things it's not
going to be done perfectly overnight. But we'll get there :o)

Amy Safdir
Almanya Shepherds
www.almanyagsd.com