[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rattlers in AZ

  • From: "judy" <judsohngsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 16:05:07 -0700

Just so you know....I have no idea how they obtain these snakes, but snake
advoidance classes are anything but cheap.....several people who teach these
classes
have had the venom pits removed from the snakes that they use for those
classes, so I am going to assume that they keep these snakes somewhere on
their
property.......and I am very glad that none of my neighbors have decided to
do this for a living
Judy