[ SHOWGSD-L ] Randy's little family member request

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:40:02 -0600

Aha - I thought right away of the CORGI.
The Cardigan is a little more laid back than
the Pem.  However, seeing the Sheltie mentioned
I dearly love these easy to live with and very very
easy to train as well.  Then, as a person who has,
very unexpectedly, lived for TEN YEARS with a
Toy Poooodle -- have no idea why I have this ---
but the absolute JOY this sidekick of mine has
given both my late husband and me has been
worth a book in itself.  Paper trained so I take her
as a carry-on in a BAG - (bag lady) even on plane
trips.   They really are super smart but, like so very
many of our FUR KIDS- tune themselves in on YOU.
Randy, I know Terriers of all kinds as well and I'm
not really sure you'd want the - action - of them,
tho the ones mentioned by others on Da List are
not too bad.   J. R.s are as active as they come and
you need to be "active" as well with that group! Fun,
but a bit much for this 71 year old - except when I'm
boarding one and it'll just be a short short.
Da List KNOWS ---- Corgi - yeah Buddy, I've lived
with them and they are soooo neat too.   Shelties,
yes indeed, great dogs and look - both are herding
group small pkgs.    Norma & the critters
Siamese Cat -- no   --- Gerbil --   Aha - don't get me
started on that or I'll be laughing too much.