[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Random acts of Kindness

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 08:32:43 -0500 (EST)

Love it.....I remember not long ago, we were having dinner while attending
the Utah National, and when we asked for our check we were informed someone
had  paid for our bill!!
It was another dog person, and it made our day.  Thanks again, you  know
who you are  <G>

This year, I needed someone to work on our roof, it was something simple,
and we were having a hard time finding someone to do this because it was not
a  big job.  I don't take no for an answer, and asked another roofer
working  in the area. He took care of the job, and refuse payment for it.  He
told
 us to pay it forward. <G>.

Pay it forward.  You will feel so good.

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
DEXTER, aka BISS 3x Sel EX AM CH & 2x Sel  CAN CH Karizma's Cacique of
Inquest TC, DM normal
JACKIE, aka Kaleef's  Expensive Date, HT (major pointed)
and the Poodle Patrol, Bunny, Huckleberry  and Doc Holliday

In a message dated 12/25/2011 7:02:28 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
brendangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Yes this  happened to me.....yesterday and Wed night.

On Wed. someone gave me a  coupon to use on a purchase of Bath and Body
works
products (love the  stuff).

Today I took my father (87) out for lunch at a local restaurant  at the
mall.
Sitting behind us were a mother and her two children and we  said hello.
They finished eating and left.  When we asked for our  check, the waitress
said someone anonymous picked up the bill.  We  learned that it was the
mother - we had never even met her before.  I  can't tell you how much her
kindness meant my father and I.  He has  been very lonely since my mother
passed away at 88 6 yrs. ago, so it  brightened his day. The waitress and
manager had a few tears in their eyes  too. I wanted to continue this
random
act of kindness, so we left the  waitress a large tip and put extra money
in
the Salvation Army  bucket.

There are people out there that care.

Have a great  holiday.