[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ramblings: How to Stop the insanity

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2005 22:27:29 -0700 (PDT)

My Bernie the Beagle
Would
Dig out of the kennel and dig a hole big enough for Lady (German Shorthair)so
they could run the neighborhood.
Bernie did it before he was married and I had to pay for an abortion
Bernie the Beagle use to go across the street and chase the neighbors horses
Bernie the Beagle finally got kicked int he head by a horse that took 32
stitches to repair
Bernie the Beagle chewed a whole roll of TV cable and then went to the TV room
and peed on the TV The day before football season started.
Kent the very smart husband gave the OK on the purchase of my first GSD and
that was the end of the Beagle era :0)

Terry
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx wrote:
I am thinking of changing breeds. I think I will make my hubby happy
(happier) and get that Beagle he has always wanted......

He wants a 13 inch little bitch, he would prefer a tri, and he wants to
handle her himself.

Sure, why not? I am thinking since the dogs are smaller, the bitching will
be considerably less.....nothing over 25. That's the rule.

I like grooming, so I will get a Beagle for my hubby and a Yorkie for me. I
like Yorkies, always have. The smallest available.

Dreaming......

Ileana

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original

Yahoo! for Good