[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rally Training Video - hope this works

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 13:39:48 -0500

I think I have Gremlins in my PC!
--------------------------------------
Here's a video of my partner, Kim Moseley, training our girl, "Bella," for her
Rally Advanced title.  Bella achieved her Rally Novice title at 11 months of
age.  I can't thank Kim enough for the excellent work she's done with our wild
child.

Here's the link to the video on YouTube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwSmAXq6ibc

Thanks for letting me share.

Paulette McGuirt, GSDCA Member
Wellborn-Allemande German Shepherds