[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Raised food dish and Bloat

  • From: "billie" <arelee@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <stormgategsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 06:34:50 -0800

I agree with you. Each of my dogs who had bloat were subject to stress
because of various circumstances with the individual dog at the time.Of
course all that bloated were related, because I only had ONE  foundation
bitch. Yes, she died of bloat at 13 1/2. Yes, there was an unusual amount of
stress that day, after I had an accident went to ER and was later released.
I have fed elevated for years, I feel it is a more natural and comfortable
position than head down to floor level.
I may have read you article at some time or another. Where is it available
for re-reading? I would like to read it again.
Beryl Eshom
Arelee GSD
Davis, CA