[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rainbow bridge

  • From: "Beryl" <arelee_1020@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:18:09 -0700

 After 41 years, so many memories of each one of my German Shepherd
 Dogs came to an end today. Arelee's Solo Flight has joined those who
 preceded her. Solo was a single puppy. I moved to Davis in 2000, with
 5 GSD, and Solo and I have been solo for the past 3 years.

 I hope you were met at the bridge by your dam, grandam...and all those
generations from your wonderful pedigree.

 I will always love you, and those who preceded you.

 I hope you have an Arelee picnic and find joy in being surrounded by
 your ancestors

 I expected to have her for a few more years. She was diagnosed with
 a cancer on February 19. It was a very aggressive cancer. She never
 went off her food, and that gave me hopes that she would be around
 a while longer. That was not to be.
 Life as I knew it will never be the same.

Good bye sweet girl...you will be missed. I no longer have the "clown"
 who made me laugh every day.

 "til we meet again.

 Beryl Eshom