[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge non Gsd

  • From: Rhonda Moyer <gldnrudy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Apr 2006 23:11:50 -0500 (CDT)

on April 9th at 11:50am, i had to say goodbye to my long life friend of 12
years.  Abigails Rude Awakening my Golden Retriever.  Rudy had a rough start in
life as it took us 15 min to get him to breath.  Rudy got me through his mother
passing at a very young age of 2 1/2 years do to kidney failure.  His litter
was all males.....  Rudy waited until i got to my moms today to say his
goodbyes to me.  I am thankful he waited for me.  he passed shortly after we
got him into the car to take him to the vet.  he was having trouble breathing
and it was time to let him go.  I am glad he made that decision for me because
it was going to be hard enough for me to decide for me.  Rudy has now crossed
to the Rainbow Bridge and is with his mom and family members he loved.

Rudy, I miss you dearly and one day we will be runited again.  I love you!!!!!!
 Tell Abby I love her too.

Rhonda Moyer
Ro-Jon German Shepherds
CGC Evaluator