[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge - Whalen

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: backacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 07:32:33 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2009 5:57:06 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rfreeny@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Richard  & Liz Sottile lost their beloved CH. Bakacres Whalen V. Jericho
last  night. He was so young and was destin to be one of great ones. Such a
loss.  If you want to email Richard & liz it would be nice.  (
backacres@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx )

It is hard to lose one of our dogs.  It has been very hard to hear  Richard
go thru the pain of losing Whalen.

Whalen was not only a GOOD show dog, he was a VERY COOL DOG. He was a great
 ambassador to the breed, and he was Richard's house dog and buddy.

Having had the pleasure of spending time with Whalen, trust me when I tell
you this is a terrible loss. Being lucky and fortunate to call Richard and
Liz  friends, I am devastated for them.

May all the good memories help ease the pain you are going thru right  now.

Love you guys,

Ileana
Steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221323036x1201367247/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=Jul