[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rainbow Bridge & Agression in Elderly Dog

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <sheilaofmiami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx, castlegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Stormy435@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:54:11 -0700 (PDT)

I tell pet owners that they should try to stick to one dog and one bitch to
keep it simple. sheila
Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have tried to explain that to
pet people and they never ever believe me. They think the males are the though
ones :0) Not a chance.
Terry
Castle Kennels wrote:
. After a lifetime of having dogs together in every circumstance, with
nothing more than a growl or two, I got GSDs and a whole new education about
bitches. Love them, but they are a breed of their own.
Stormy

I agree! I wish I could have all males! They are the gentlest. I've never
had a problem with a male. I guess there is a reason why the females are
called bitches!

Pat
Castle Kennels, Ltd.
Where Shepherds of Distinction Reign