[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "Catherine Murch" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 21:40:39 -0400

Hi Everyone;
Well, 2 weeks ago you all keep Schnapps in your thoughts and he is doing great.
But yesterday, my coated boy Zeke,that we pulled from the shelter 2 years ago
after be was on the list as needing help crossed the Bridge very unexpected. My
big handsome boy
was great in the morning his usual self no signs of anything. We went to a
local show at 8am and came home at 4 to find him
in his crate. He seemed to have passed in his sleep.

My heart is broken as he was the biggest sweetest thing on four legs and I
never expect this. I have been so happy that my Schnapps
was OK and then to lose my sweet boy with no warning is unbearable. He is in my
heart and will always be there and I believe that
he was sent to us by my two other coated boys who know Zeke needed us, I just
wish that I had more time with this wonderful guy.

Till we meet at the bridge again my gentle man.

Cathy
Kelstar

Catherine Murch
fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx