[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: Anne Utter <rautt75@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "<showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 20:07:28 -0500

This afternoon my most loyal and faithful friend, Almar's Romano V Backacher
passed peacefully to the Rainbow Bridge.   Since we had to downsize and moved
to a townhouse, he lived close by with my daughter and her family even sharing
toys with their Golden Retriever.   I got him when he was about 20 mos. and he
was a handful!  He had been shown as a puppy and then Scott Yergin showed him
for me to a major reserve and some points but all Romano really wanted was to
be loved and be a housedog.  His career ended when he developed testicular
cancer.  He was the most loyal companion I could ever ask for.   He was so
loved and today when he could no longer get up to follow my daughter around and
had lost the desire to eat and drink, we knew the time had come to let him be
at peace.
1/8/02 - 12/1/13.
Anne, GA

Sent from my