[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 20:48:09 -0400

Well, my heart is has been broken once again, KLM's Raven of Penlo, crossed
over the Bridge last night in my arms. She went very peacefully like her mother
and her great grandma.  Raven was the 3rd generation 13 Club Member and would
have been 13 on May 29th.
She was bred by Elaine Kuczkuda, Louise (Lepore) Fiorelli and myself and when
she was born, we were a bit surprised as we never though we would have a black
out of her sable dam and black and tan sire.

She was a beautiful bitch, a joy to show, but must of all she was my sweet kind
girl and so much like her sire Raptor that I called her Raptor's girl, she kept
everyone in the house in line and loved my husband and Elaine's husband Andy,
like you who not believe.

I am thankful that I have her daughter as that why I still have a part of her
and the rest of the family. I was blessed to share my life with this very
special girl for almost 13 years and she will always be in my heart.

Rest in peace my sweet lady.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx