[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "Caggra@xxxxxxx" <caggra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2012 09:24:01 -0500 (EST)

It breaks my heart to report the passing of Tina Bogdanich's "Spencer" nearly
13 years old ...Am/Can Ch Adelhunds Class Act. Spencer was one of the most
wonderful dogs and he, Tina & I shared so many memories.
44 Breeds, several Group 1s, AOM at Eukanuba, and 3 appearances at Westminster.
 I think I can remember every single time I went in the ring with Spencer.  He
had a wonderful life and certainly made ours better...  Spencer was certainly
responsible for Tina and I coming into each other's lives.   I remember when we
took Spencer to Canada to finish his Can Ch and the 3 of us camped in Tina's
"pop up camper".   Although I was most definitely not engineered for this type
of stay<vbg>, we had one of the best weeks of our lives driving all over
Ontario to various show sites, laughing at me praying for one of the Hilton's
to come rescue me.    I also remember when we took Spencer to the big Canfield
Ohio shows and he won a huge Best of Breed under Lew Bunch.  Although Spencer
had so many great Group wins etc, this was so special for Tina and she still
talks about it today.   I could keep going with hundreds of wonderful
stories...  Spencer loved to go to dog shows and knew he was special.  And now
I know he is up at the Rainbow Bridge keeping all the other GSD's in line.
Jeff Pyle
Windfall