[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: tlsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: TheGSDShowcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, majapoodles@xxxxxx, gsdbreeders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, solanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, lld2606@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 20:35:03 -0500 (EST)

It has taken me a couple weeks to be able to write this - but two weeks ago
this past Sunday, we lost our Sinbad - CH T-Ho's Armegeddon, our handsome sable
boy.  He crossed the rainbow bridge to be with his daddy Mephisto, Duce and all
his new friends waiting for their people there.  It seems like only yesterday
we were made aware that he was available due to the unfortunate necessity of
Tami Howard needing to place several of her dogs.  We made the trip from Ohio
to Michigan and Tami was kind enough to trust us with her precious "Badass."
It was rough going for a few weeks, with me finally calling Tami and asking her
what to do - the poor guy seemed so unhappy not being with her!  Well, he
stayed and the day that I finally knew we had been accepted was the day we were
walking around at a dog show and he bit me on the behind!!  Can I just say
"OUCH?!"  Tami had neglected to warn me about the fact that if Sinbad liked
you, he also liked to "nip" at you LOL!  While his first family continued to
call him "Badass", he was not even close to being one - I gave him names like
Cinder, SinSin, Cinnamon and BadBoy (not that he ever was).  I am going to miss
the silly grin on his face as he was trying to find a way to get in a quick nip
whenever I would be cleaning his kennel run.  No matter how much it hurt, I had
to laugh at him!  I want to thank Tami for allowing him to share a part of his
life with us.  Thank you to Bart and Cindy for bringing him to our attention,
and to all those who played a part in his show career - Tiff and Joann, Terry,
Donna and Leslie, and Jeanne Hamilton.   Rest in Peace, SinSin - I miss you!
Terri