[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow Bridge

  • From: "fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 21:22:36 -0500

Hi All;
Most of you know that the GSD's are not the only breed in my life, that my
husband Frank is the Labrador man in the family.
On Monday evening we lost his beautiful chocolate boy Tanner Too to bone
cancer, he put up a good fight and the week before,
except for the tumor on his shoulder he acted like nothing was wrong.

This was a sweet, loved everybody boy who was only 2 years and 9 months and was
ready to start his show career. We breed him,
did all the tests that could be done for Labs and then this. He comes from a
line of long lived as his grandsire is almost 13 and still
going strong.

His best friends were my 2 male GSD's, they would run together for hours in the
paddock and they never had an argument. Murdock
my coated rescue gave him good bye kisses on Monday and Tanner gave them right
back to him. He will be met over the Bridge
by all my GSD's, who I know will take good care of him, all the other Murch
dogs and the original Tanner, my husband's first Lab girl that lived to 15.

Till we meet you again at the Bridge sweet boy.

Cathy
Kelstar

fmurch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
EarthLink Revolves Around You.