[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rainbow

  • From: Kate Syssoloff <rockannand@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@freelists org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2015 16:04:38 -0600 (MDT)

Rest in Peace little girl-- Rockannand's Rose Marie-- July 7, 2002 - July 23,
2015. Oh my gosh, I'm sooooo sad. Rose passed away not 20 feet from where she
was born. I had the Vet come to the house today. For the last week, she
struggled to walk and just going in and out of the house was a major feat. Last
night, she cuddled next to me and became so quiet I looked at her and she was
looking deep into my eyes.. just there..just there, I caught it... I swear the
feeling she gave me was that this day together would be our last. This morning,
she was unable to get up. Towels under her, she and I waited together for help
to come. God bless you Rose Marie, I loved you so much and Rockannand has lost
a truly grand dam.

BOS Rockannand's The Tango [sire]
Sel Ex Am Sel Ch/ 2 x Can Sel Rockannand's Patent [g.dad]

BIM Rockannand's Y and the R [Maui] [Dam]
Rockannand's Ivana [g.mum] [Sel Ch Integra's sister]

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand
http://members.shaw.ca/rockannand