[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Race, Dogs and Sports

  • From: "Penny & Bill" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Show List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 14:37:38 -0400

Flowerboy,
When you're right (and that's most times) you're right.  Morality, goodness,
what's right (and wrong) are NOT dictated by race, hip, hop, middle class or
ANY class.  Parents try and sometimes don't succeed in  instilling good moral
values in their kids.
Penny in NY
Vick did what he did cuz that's who he is and that's what he wanted to
do....plan and simple...life is simple, we just go out of our way to complicate
it...Ed Hill