[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Rabies vaccine duration

  • From: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • To: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx, ladyaramis1@xxxxxxxxxxx, dan-ann@xxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2008 17:25:58 -0500

That is the dumbest argument I have ever heard.? A Rabies Titers costs about
$170.00 in Los Angeles.? A rabies shot costs about $20.00.? So, it seems to me,
that the folks who will spend the money on a titers, do not have dogs in which
JQP needs to worry.? I would seriously like to know the precentage of animal
bite incidents in which the dog had a titers and not a current rabies vaccine.?
I would bet the percentage would be close to zero.? The CDC needs to?get wake
up call about reality.? They have more important things to worry about rather
than a?titered dog being infectious.? Geesh!
Laura Thomas?