[ SHOWGSD-L ] Rabie shot???

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 17:29:08 -0800 (PST)

you would not believe the trouble I went through to get two rabie shots
yesterday for two six month old bitches.....I had to drive two hours round trip
to my regular vet because these local guys wanted to charge me,
   for things that I did not want to pay for....I usually get my rabie shots at
Pet Smart shot clinics, but this time I could not wait because I have these two
girls boarded with Mr. Root.....as for the law and rabie shots....once again
this like most situations is very simple...you feel safe giving a 12 year old a
rabie shot ( I  would not, to heck with the law) then madame go right ahead and
do it...you think the shot is not necessary for what ever reason, then don't
give it...I should start my own talk show.....called " ask the Flower
Boy"...life is simple, people complicate it...adios...off to Mexico!.....Dr. FB