[ SHOWGSD-L ] RWB puppy brag!

  • From: Zoa Rockenstein <zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 13:16:59 -0800 (PST)

I am so proud of my Sera Jane (RiverRock's Straight From the Heart)!  She went
RWB from the 9-12 puppy class on Saturday at Minneapolis at just 9 months old!

Zoa
Dr. Zoa Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com
Home of Ch. RiverRock's Hotel Callifornia CHIC, STDs, OFTDs, JHD (Callie),
High Scoring Champion in Herding at 2009 GSDCA National Specialty Show, and
RiverRock's Straight From The Heart (Sera Jane), a legend in her own mind!