[ SHOWGSD-L ] RV update

  • From: "frank fasano" <f.fasano@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ShowGSD04" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:45:48 -0600

Life in the tuna can( RV) has been interesting. For weeks I asked Frank about
putting straw arounfd the bottom of the tuna can- he kept assuring me it was
not necessary since we have heated bays- meanwhile the temps were pretty good-
well fortunately something broke before the artic freeze this week- The Rv
repair guy said you know your water pipes are going to freeze if you don't put
straw around the unit-sounded kinda familiar-well plastic then straw- the very
next day the pipe from the building to the RV froze-haha-well the heat tape
failed- so tonight we shall see since it will be below zero actual temps
tonight- have a space heater if the furnance can't keep up-55 degrees in the
dog house so I may end up there if it gets bad- I will really be glad to have a
real house again-Kris